[asterisk-dev] Coding guidelines change (proposed)

Michiel van Baak michiel at vanbaak.info
Tue Feb 26 17:04:37 CST 2008

Dan,

I bugged Jason Parker about this on IRC, and he told me chan_skinny
is low priority right now.
If you want I can setup a branch an put some skinny changes in it to
keep it up-to-date with trunk so we wont have to re-upload the
patches all the time.
Just send me a mail on michiel at vanbaak.info or reply on this one and
I'll get it done.

Michiel van Baak
michiel at vanbaak.eu
http://michiel.vanbaak.eu

"Why is it drug addicts and computer aficionados are both called users?"