[asterisk-dev] [svn-commits] murf: branch murf/bug11210 r103686 - /team/murf/bug11210/doc/

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Fri Feb 15 10:12:52 CST 2008

Johansson Olle E wrote:
> Maybe we can start creating a collection of SIPP tests to run various
> scenarious.
> I would like to test how registrations and subscriptions affect the
> stack too.
>
> Imagine your PVT list with 500 subscriptions, 50 per extension. Then
> place
> 200 calls and you will see asterisk having a lot of fun delivering
> call states
> to 50 subscribers per extension. That would be a good stress test for
> your branch,
> since it not only involves INVITE/BYE but also traversing the list for
> SUBSCRIBEs
> and having a much larger list of PVT's than just the calls.

I think all of this stuff is really great to have.  I would also encourage
anyone else that comes up with anything more extensive like this for testing to
help get it into the tree somewhere.  As it starts to pile up, we will start to
have a nice set of tests available ...

--
Russell Bryant
Senior Software Engineer