[asterisk-dev] [svn-commits] murf: branch murf/bug11210 r103686 - /team/murf/bug11210/doc/

Johansson Olle E oej at edvina.net
Fri Feb 15 01:42:44 CST 2008

14 feb 2008 kl. 21.25 skrev SVN commits to the Digium repositories:

> Author: murf
> Date: Thu Feb 14 14:25:11 2008
> New Revision: 103686

> Log:
> Adding some documentation for testing sip channel performance using
> sipp.

Murf!
Thank you!

Maybe we can start creating a collection of SIPP tests to run various
scenarious.
I would like to test how registrations and subscriptions affect the
stack too.

Imagine your PVT list with 500 subscriptions, 50 per extension. Then
place
200 calls and you will see asterisk having a lot of fun delivering
call states
to 50 subscribers per extension. That would be a good stress test for
your branch,
since it not only involves INVITE/BYE but also traversing the list for
SUBSCRIBEs
and having a much larger list of PVT's than just the calls.

/O