[asterisk-dev] [svn-commits] russell: branch russell/events r103692 - /team/russell/events/doc/

Johansson Olle E oej at edvina.net
Fri Feb 15 01:47:07 CST 2008

14 feb 2008 kl. 22.14 skrev SVN commits to the Digium repositories:

> Author: russell
> Date: Thu Feb 14 15:14:37 2008
> New Revision: 103692

> Log:
> Add a pretty hefty document on setting up and testing distributed
> events, and
> distributed device state, specifically

A good day for documentation people :-)

Anyway, Russell, I just wanted to thank you for this work. This is
something that has been missing for a long time and we discussed this
both in Pisa and at the Atlanta AstriDevCon. Having a distributed
event platform will take Asterisk to the next level of scalability.

I guess another step would be to rewrite manager so that we can share
manager events on the bus.

Cool stuff!

/O