[asterisk-dev] Finding Bad Event in Source Code

Steve Wofford SW at uctrlit.com
Thu Dec 11 00:57:36 CST 2008

I am trying to reverse engineer a problem from a Linksys SPA400 which is
based as Asterisk.

I am trying to find out where the 489 Bad Event message is being
generated in the source code which I do have. I get the message when
SUBSCRIBE using the message-summary event. However, I can use other
events successfully. There are custom events created for CTI, however, I
cannot seem to get generic SIP events working. I cannot find it
anywhere.

Hopefully after I find the source it will tell me why I am getting the
error.