[asterisk-dev] murf: branch 1.4 r139347 - in /branches/1.4: main/pbx.c res/res_features.c

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Thu Aug 28 16:02:10 CDT 2008

Russell Bryant wrote:
> One issue with this patch is that app_dial is not the only place a
> bridge is performed.  In 1.4, app_queue and app_followme bridge calls as
> well.  In trunk, there are more places.

Well, I guess it only matters if there is an option to continue in the
dialplan after the bridge.  That doesn't exist in those apps in 1.4.  I
think you can do that with Queue in trunk, though.  Also, take a look at
the Bridge application in trunk to see if that is affected.

--
Russell Bryant
Senior Software Engineer