[asterisk-dev] murf: branch 1.4 r139347 - in /branches/1.4: main/pbx.c res/res_features.c

Steve Murphy murf at digium.com
Thu Aug 28 11:30:43 CDT 2008

From: asterisk at ntplx.net:

> Put it back the way it was please. I am using 'h' for some call
> cleanup after some apps and it has been working fine for years,
> now it's broken.

I've made some corrections to the code, available as the
h-exten5-1.4.diff attachment (or the h-exten5-trunk.diff
for trunk/1.6.x situations), to the bug at
http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=13251.

This one looks a lot better. Addresses the issues Russell
brought forward at the beginning of the week. A few users
have tested it under different scenarios and report success.
I really should have attended to his objections better/earlier,
but I was in a hurry, and gave it light treatment. My apologies.

So, I plan to commit this fix again. If you do have problems,
add a note to 13251, describe the problem, and I'll see what
can be done! I will not commit until all problems are solved.

To test it, download and apply the appropriate patch to your
release via: patch -p0 <  h-exten5-<ver>.diff

On the other hand, if you don't test it, and you have problems
with the changes in the future, you'll have to file a bug
report.

Russell-- if you'd look at the new patch, and point out any
remaining issues, I'd be very appreciative (along with everybody
else who might be adversely affected in the future!)

murf

--
Steve Murphy
Software Developer