[asterisk-dev] app_fax.so and addons beta4

Germán Aracil Boned german at tecnoxarxa.com
Fri Aug 22 10:54:42 CDT 2008

Russell Bryant escribió:
> Matt Riddell wrote:
>> So is that into Asterisk 1.6 beta i.e. spandsp will be included in the
>> release of Asterisk 1.6?
>
> That is correct.  app_fax will be in Asterisk 1.6.0.
>
>> Is Steve going to maintain it or has someone else offered to keep it in
>> sync?
>
> Do you mean app_fax for spandsp?  I can't comment on spandsp, but we
> plan on maintaining app_fax, just like we maintain the rest of the code
> that we distribute.  Also, the app_fax that we are distributing is not
> the same one that has been distributed for spandsp in the past.  This
> was a new one written specifically so that it could be included in
> Asterisk, and also supports doing T.38 origination and termination.

Now asterisk have app_fax without spandsp library ?

This support for T38 termination and origination, is added to app_fax.c
unit or other include ?

And other good idea, is add a data modem conection posibility.. It can
make a remote asterisk console for adminitration without internet
conection. It is posible now with asterisk ?

--

   -

   www.zoonsuite.com
   963146030 - General