[asterisk-dev] Asterisk 1.6 - Reading DTMF from AGI

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Wed Aug 13 08:27:00 CDT 2008

Ralfe Poisson wrote:

> I'm busy developing and AGI application which was working well under 1.4
> . I've just upgraded to Asterisk 1.6 and am having two issues which I
> can't seem to sort out.

Your problems are caused by using vertical bar (pipe) characters as
argument separators; Asterisk 1.6 supports *only* commas as argument
separators to applications, unlike 1.2 and 1.4 which supported both.

This is documented in the UPGRADE.txt file, and that file even tells you
about a configuration option to provide backward compatibility if you
need it. Please read the upgrade documentation when upgrading to new
major releases of Asterisk :-)

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Director of Software Technologies