[asterisk-dev] Is there a way to terminate a sip channel when Iknow the CALL ID?

Fernando Urzedo Fernando.Urzedo at locaweb.com.br
Tue Aug 5 15:55:23 CDT 2008

Hi Johansson,

I believe I found a bug already logged for this issue:

http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=12101

The symptoms and log are the same I found over here.

Today I have applied the suggested patch for this bug on a fresh 1.4.21.2 installation and so far so good. However, nobody has confirmed that this patch will be officially included in a official asterisk release. Maybe you can update us on this.

Thanks for your reply!