[asterisk-dev] Attended transfers problem

Kaloyan Kovachev kkovachev at varna.net
Tue Aug 5 10:41:00 CDT 2008

Hello,
 while working on bug 13185 i have found that with revision 122589 one of the
changes is that the Local channel used for the transfer no longer contains the
'/n' flag, which is the reason for it to be closed when the remote party
answers the call.
 My question is, is there a reason for this change or it is OK to restore the
'/n' flag? I have tested and restoring it does fix the problem, but not sure
if it affects something else - bug 11898 or Parked calls?