[asterisk-dev] Asterisk 1.6 peer matching working differently

Simon Perreault simon.perreault at viagenie.ca
Wed Apr 30 15:27:33 CDT 2008

On Wednesday 30 April 2008 16:05:51 Johansson Olle E wrote:
> With the new code in svn trunk (not 1.6.0) we will match any peer by
> using hatches.

Do you mean hashes? If not, then WTF are hatches?

> We can't really say which one.

What? It just picks one at random?

Are you using the usual list-per-hash-bucket data structure? If so, then won't
the returned peer just be the first matching one in the list from the
corresponding hash bucket? And doesn't the order of the list follow the order
of insertion? And if so, where's the problem? ;)

P.S. I just wrote a complete reply using only questions. Beat that.