[asterisk-dev] Ring detect or how to use the asterisk dsp to modify AMD so it ignores rings

Clod Patry cpatry at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 06:39:09 CDT 2008

hi,
can you describe more your scenario?
AMD is suppose to be called when the other end answers, like the core show
application is saying:
"[...]
Simply call this application after the call has been answered (outbound
only, of course).
[...]"
Im not sure why you are running this during the dial, so I need more
details.

Thanks.

On Fri, Apr 25, 2008 at 10:05 PM, Andre Courchesne - Prival <
acourchesne at prival.ca> wrote:

> Hi,
>
>   I am looking for hints on how I could modify the AMD code so that it
> would ignore rings. I believe that it could be done using the asterisk dsp
> code, but not
> sure where to start.
>
>   Basically I have a situation where the AMD code is being executed while
> the channel is still ringing on the telco side and need to have a way to
> either:
>
>        - Have AMD ignore rings in it's decision algorithm
>        - Have a way to detect ring and wait till ring is over so that I
> can then execute AMD.
>
>   Any hints appreciated.
>
> --
> Andre Courchesne