[asterisk-dev] Ring detect or how to use the asterisk dsp to modify AMD so it ignores rings

Andre Courchesne - Prival acourchesne at prival.ca
Fri Apr 25 21:05:06 CDT 2008

Hi,

   I am looking for hints on how I could modify the AMD code so that it would ignore rings. I believe that it could be done using the asterisk dsp code, but not
sure where to start.

   Basically I have a situation where the AMD code is being executed while the channel is still ringing on the telco side and need to have a way to either:

	- Have AMD ignore rings in it's decision algorithm
	- Have a way to detect ring and wait till ring is over so that I can then execute AMD.

   Any hints appreciated.

--
Andre Courchesne