[asterisk-dev] Combined patch with queue-state and bug12127 for 1.4.x

Joel Vandal jvandal at infoteck.qc.ca
Fri Apr 4 08:29:14 CDT 2008

Rajkumar S a écrit :
>  I am using asterisk-1.4.15,  and using AddQueueMember to add SIP
>  interface to the queue. Each sip interface is member of multiple
>  queues
>
>  The queue does not recognize that an agent is busy and keeps trying to
>  call the busy agent. This problem seems to have bitten every one who

I've found an error on my queues.conf related to ringinuse=no, it must
not be defined on the [general] section but defined on each [queues].

Also, I must set call-limit=10 (or any large value) on sip.conf for each
extensions.

since I moved the ringinuse=no line per [queue] and add call-limit=10,
this fixed the 'state problem'. Now I see InUse, Ringing, etc...

> tried AddQueueMember with local channel. I have identified two patches
> that can fix the
>  problem, one at
>  http://www.scopserv.com/download/asterisk-1.4.17-state_interface.diff

This patch is outdated and bugged, please check on bugs.digium.com, I
dont remember exact ticket, but atis posted a working patch

I must remove the link on my download page, sorry.

--
Joel Vandal
ScopServ International, Inc.