[asterisk-dev] Combined patch with queue-state and bug12127 for 1.4.x

Rajkumar S rajkumars at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 01:57:16 CDT 2008

Hi,

 I had posted this qn to -users but no reply, can some one here help?

 I am using asterisk-1.4.15,  and using AddQueueMember to add SIP
 interface to the queue. Each sip interface is member of multiple
 queues

 The queue does not recognize that an agent is busy and keeps trying to
 call the busy agent. This problem seems to have bitten every one who
tried AddQueueMember with local channel. I have identified two patches
that can fix the
 problem, one at
 http://www.scopserv.com/download/asterisk-1.4.17-state_interface.diff
 in thread http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-dev/2008-January/031579.html
 and bug no 12127.

 I have applied both of them in a test system  running  1.4.17 and it
 looks okay. But one of the hunk in 12127 had failed and I had to
 manually edit the code. I am not sure if what I have done it correct
 or not. If some one has a combined patch that addresses both this
 issues for 1.4.x series that would be great! Any svn branch with
these two patches are also welcome. If some one can just post a
tarball with working patches that is also fine with me.

 Thanks a lot for your help and time,

 regards,

 raj