[asterisk-dev] question about VoiceMail function

Mayank Mathur mayankmathur at tetrain.com
Fri Apr 4 04:10:11 CDT 2008

Dear Mark,
I haven't tried this version of Asterisk yet, So im not confirmed whether
this really is an Asterisk's Problem, but i can suggest u sth.
I don't know whether ur using Linux or Windows, but if Linux, then there
may be a cron/process already running in background which might be
deleting your files inside /mailbox dir, after they've been created by
Asterisk.
Another issue might be that u haven't given enough Asterisk
permissions/ownership to this dir.

--

Regards,
Mayank Mathur