[asterisk-dev] PREDIGITS for WaitExten

Timo Teräs timo.teras at iki.fi
Wed Apr 2 02:07:28 CDT 2008

Tilghman Lesher wrote:
>>> Looking forward to seeing it.
>> I'll figure out if I need to change anything after all. I'll file a bug
>> with a patch if I come up with some code.
>
> I have just posted a patch implementing this.  See:
> http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=12351

Looks good. Except that it should _not_ answer. Or at least make a flag
for it that answering can be bypassed.

This is because I want the zaptel channel (local or in other asterisk via
IAX) to stay in unanswered state to send the additional digits using
overlapped signaling. This also effects how the PBX generates CDRs.

Cheers,
  Timo