[asterisk-dev] CID spill after second ring

Jeff Bachtel jeff at cepheid.org
Tue Sep 25 13:20:27 CDT 2007

On Mon, Sep 24, 2007 at 11:04:55PM -0400, syd wonder wrote:
> You know Jeff.  I don't think your issue with CID on second ring is that
> unique.  I'm sure the reason for a number of calls I rec'v come without CID
> is due to the same reason.  I would be interested in seeing your patch so I
> could try it myself.

My modified chan_zap.c is available at
http://www.cepheid.org/~jeff/files/chan_zap.c .The loop I added is at _CallID.

This is obviously a terrible hack, because the loop can be infinite.
Better would be a cidmaxring option for zapata.conf, and limiting to
that many iterations. I'm not absolutely sure I picked the best jump
points for this, hence desiring a Digium dev to take a look at the
problem.

Jeff