[asterisk-dev] Flash IDE

critch critch at basesys.com
Wed Sep 12 10:44:42 CDT 2007

On Wed, 2007-09-12 at 07:57 -0500, Juan Sandro wrote:
> > Posting to multiple lists like you did is considered to be extremely
> rude.
> >
> > --
> > Jason Parker
> > Digium
>
> Jason
>
> My apologies..
>
> Also the nature of this issue I am posting affects developers, users
> etc)  , can you pls suggest to what list this is most appropriate?

You have a mistaken view as to what a developer is then. A developer in
the OSS world is one who is actively writing code. Your question has
nothing to do with code. Your question would of been of interest to a
person tasked with deployment, not development. In our world, a person
who is working on deployment is a user.

--
critch <critch at basesys.com>