[asterisk-dev] Need starter information

Rizwan Hisham rizwanhasham at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 06:19:30 CDT 2007

Hi all,
I am not new to asterisk. I have been using it for about a year now but im
familiar with only the configuration part of it. now i have decided to jump
into the code. Thats because i have come across some bugs which cause some
serious threats to my running voip system.

I have been looking at the code for a couple of days now. Its hard to
understand as understanding someone else's code is a programmers worse job.
I hate to proceed as i dont know which thing starts where. So i need your
help in this regard.

I need to fix some sip issues, so i want to track the code from where a sip
call starts to where the call ends.

--
Best Regards
Rizwan Hisham