[asterisk-dev] builtin values and CLI changes in res_features

Caio Begotti caio at ueberalles.net
Tue Sep 4 21:42:08 CDT 2007

On 04/09/2007, at 21:49, Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
> A counter-example is indications.conf, where the user really must add
> the huge sample config file (but most people should edit it. And at
> one
> small specific place in the beginning) because the default indication
> values are not provided in the system.

By the way, features.conf would still have a bunch of good and usable
examples. Users would just need to uncomment a few lines and never
worry about hardcoded values that should be configurable. Well, there
will be always hardcoded stuff, we know :-)

Just for the record, I'm not talking about changing every single
built-in thing, I just happened to care about a few ones from
features.conf this time. Diego Iastrubni cared about Zaptel's here in
the list some weeks ago, I guess.

--
Caio Begotti (caio1982)
http://caio.ueberalles.net