[asterisk-dev] AMI 2.0 ? (was: Re: Asterisk AGI 2.0 - with doc)

Philipp Kempgen philipp.kempgen at amooma.de
Wed Oct 24 17:44:22 CDT 2007

Lee Jenkins wrote:

> What I would like to see is some more standardization with the AMI.  XML would
> be wonderful to see in replace of the current output which seems more designed
> for character display.

XML parsing needs more processing power if done properly,
so why do that?

If you need XML have a look at the AJAM which can send its output
in JSON format. Convert that to XML if you absolutely have to.

What I'd like to see is the ability to subscribe to specific
events on the AMI and to mute others (like NewExten).

Regards,
  Philipp Kempgen

--
amooma GmbH - Bachstr. 126 - 56566 Neuwied - http://www.amooma.de
    Let's use IT to solve problems and not to create new ones.

Geschäftsführer: Stefan Wintermeyer
Handelsregister: Neuwied B 14998