[asterisk-dev] Patch CLI app_meetme.c - meetme concise

Sean Bright sean.bright at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 07:09:10 CDT 2007

Julien,

The Asterisk developers need to ensure that your code submissions are
properly disclaimed before reviewing them.  You will want to submit your
patch to Mantis (http://bugs.digium.com/) but you will first want to review
the submission guidelines at:

    http://asterisk.org/developers/bug-guidelines

This covers everything you need to know about submitting code to the
Asterisk project.

Good luck,
Sean