[asterisk-dev] Patch CLI app_meetme.c - meetme concise

Julien Thomas omk8421 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 05:14:46 CDT 2007

Hi,

I am not familiar with SVN and I have never contributed in a big
project. Anyway, I have just added a "concise" option to the "meetme"
command of app_meetme in order to parse results obtained through the
manager in an easier way.

Here is the attached patch, based of the last SVN version. There is
support for the tab completion, and the concise option use "!" to
separate each field of the list (e.g. just like "meetme list 110001
concise" would do).

King regards,
Julien