[asterisk-dev] Testing of SIP TCP/TLS support

Paul Bryson atamido at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 12:18:22 CDT 2007

Does anyone know the status of this branch?  I'm very interested in
the SIP over TCP support and was wondering where it is at.  Will this
be merged into a 1.4.x branch soon?  Has community testing gone well?
Is there a post or site that provides this information?  I haven't
been able to locate anything.

Paul Bryson