[asterisk-dev] BLF/SLA on SPA942 via "notifyexten"

Igor A. Goncharovsky igi-go at ya.ru
Wed Oct 10 00:51:12 CDT 2007

Eugene Grossi writes:
> I am placing this previous private email (from the summer) onto this list to
> get comments from developers. The issue (as summed up by Russell below) is
> that:
> some phones doesn't support sending a SUBSCRIBE, so there is no way to
> receive the NOTIFY. We would create an option called something like
> "notifyexten" that indicates that state changes for that extension should be
> sent to this peer, regardless of whether there is a subscription for it or
> not.
>
> In particular this would enable the BLF/SLA for the SPA94x family.

Hmm, I have no heard before about BLF functions of Linksys SPA94x or
92x. Is there any documentation how can I setup this?
I know also about SLA, when using this devices with SPA9000. But in this
case it need to enable SIP-B on phones for work LEDS as BLF for SLA lines.
If so, this seems like a hack but it makes a trick.

PS. This will be useful option for Linksys users.

----
With best regards,
Igor Goncharovsky