[asterisk-dev] spa 1001 won't register

Guido Amendano guido.amendano at brooklaw.edu
Wed Nov 28 14:41:38 CST 2007

Help!!!

I have installed asterisk at home 2.8 installations when really smooth and test it with x-lite also super smooth. I have a spa1001that won't register with my new asterisk. I have created an extension, did, truck, and outbound routes. The spa1001 get an IP but won't register. I check the web interface of the sap and noticed that under provisioning the profile rule is pointing to the old server. I have manually changed it but no luck any advice will be greatly appreciated it.

Guido