[asterisk-dev] Deprecate every '* reload' CLI command?

Tomás Laureano Peralta Tormey tomas.laureano.peralta.tormey at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 11:00:54 CST 2007

I agree with the idea of starting a new Janitor to update the modules to use
'<module> reload' and change the behaviour of module reload to unload and
load the module. This way, '<module> reload' should reparse the
configuration file and 'module reload' should unload and load the module.
Also, I think this should be documented in some doc for the sake of
consistency to users and developers in future releases.

Best regards, Tomás.