[asterisk-dev] Asterisk Performance as a B2BUA

Di-Shi Sun di-shi at transnexus.com
Thu Nov 22 04:40:13 CST 2007

Hi  Klaus,

Sorry for the confusing info. Our test call scenario was every call with 3
minute one way g711 audio (from the source to the destination), without
codec translation. It was different from the call scenario without call
duration. Asterisk can handle 8.5 cps for this call scenario. The number of
simultaneous calls was around 1500. We believe it was a pretty good
performance. The test details are available at
http://www.transnexus.com/White%20Papers/Asterisk_Performance_as_a_SIP_B2BUA.pdf.

Regards,

Di-Shi Sun.