[asterisk-dev] commit 89338 (logger.h does not need options.h)

Dmitry Andrianov dimas at dataart.com
Mon Nov 19 08:00:32 CST 2007

Sorry, I'm not subscribed to commits so I can't reply there as file
suggests.

Commit 89338 by rizzo "logger.h does not need options.h".

In fact, logger.h defines ast_debug define which depends on option_debug
declared in options.h. This means if your application/something includes
logger.h without options.h and uses ast_debug, you get compilation
errors.

So something needs to be done here. Adding #include "options.h" to the
.c file is obvious wokaround but it does not look very good for me.