[asterisk-dev] res_config_mysql broken in SVN branch 1.4

Atis Lezdins atis at iq-labs.net
Thu Nov 15 17:06:18 CST 2007

On 11/15/07, Tilghman Lesher <tilghman at mail.jeffandtilghman.com> wrote:
> On Thursday 15 November 2007 13:52:33 Atis Lezdins wrote:
> > Addons r486 + Asterisk r89304.
> >
> >   == Parsing '/etc/asterisk/res_mysql.conf': Found
> > asterisk: symbol lookup error:
> > /usr/lib/asterisk/modules/res_config_mysql.so: undefined symbol:
> > ast_store_lock_info
> >
> > Anybody feels responsible? :)
>
> You compiled the addons with DEBUG_THREADS enabled, but the Asterisk
> binary you have installed was compiled without that flag.

I didn't knew that there's such flag for addons. So i double checked -
there isn't - at least i don't see it in "make menuselect". All i did
was checked out clean asterisk and addons, and compiled - asterisk
with DONT_OPTIMIZE and MALLOC_DEBUG. Maybe that is hidden somewhere
for addons and enabled by default? ;-)

Regards,
Atis

--