[asterisk-dev] [asterisk-commits] mmichelson: branch 1.4 r89205 - /branches/1.4/apps/app_mixmonitor.c

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Tue Nov 13 07:01:58 CST 2007

SVN commits to the Asterisk project wrote:

> Log:
> Some sanity checking for MixMonitor. If only 1 argument is given, then the args.options
> and args.post_process strings are uninitialized and could contain garbage. This change
> handles this situation properly by only using arguments that we have parsed.

I don't believe this is correct; one of the first things that
ast_app_separate_args() does is to memset() the entire args array to
zeros; this was done so that applications could just check for any
specific argument being non-NULL without having to check the argument
count as well.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Director of Software Technologies