[asterisk-dev] libpri: reverse charging

Rod Dorman rodd at polylogics.com
Sun Nov 11 11:24:07 CST 2007

On Sunday, November 11, 2007, 09:13:54, Vinícius Fontes wrote:
> Sorry, I didn't express myself right. I would like to allow some
> COLLECT calls based on their caller id (for example employees on
> field, but not customers). The caller id part is easy, nothing that a
> GotoIf won't handle... the collect call part is the difficult -- or
> impossible -- here.

Here  in  the  States when a collect call comes in they announce who the
call is from and you're asked if you want to accept it.

Is it different in Brazil?

--
rodd at polylogics.com     "The avalanche has already started, it is too
Rod Dorman              late for the pebbles to vote." - Ambassador Kosh