[asterisk-dev] libpri: reverse charging

Vinícius Fontes vinicius at canall.com.br
Sun Nov 11 08:13:54 CST 2007

Sorry, I didn't express myself right. I would like to allow some
COLLECT calls based on their caller id (for example employees on
field, but not customers). The caller id part is easy, nothing that a
GotoIf won't handle... the collect call part is the difficult -- or
impossible -- here.

Att
Vinícius Fontes
Desenvolvimento