[asterisk-dev] Audohooks 1.4

Leif Madsen leif.madsen at asteriskdocs.org
Thu Nov 1 07:49:30 CDT 2007

As the name Audiohooks 1.4 implies, this is based on the 1.4 branch, and
not trunk.

This is a branch that is using a backport of the Audiohooks stuff the
Joshua wrote for trunk, but has been applied to 1.4 in order to see if
it will fix a bunch of the ChanSpy and MixMonitor issues in 1.4.x.

If you have an open bug re: either of these two applications, please try
this branch and see if it helps your issue, and report back whether it
does or not.

Thanks!
Leif Madsen.