[asterisk-dev] Help.... Addition of timestamp in front of debug info in CLI

Arpit Mehta am2866 at columbia.edu
Thu May 31 02:04:23 MST 2007

hi all,

I require to add a timestamp in front of all the debug information (for e.g.
like the one given below) being printed to the cli. I am unable to find the
.c file or function where this debug information is printed.  I would be
most grateful if someone could be point out the appropriate function for it.
I think this addition would be most useful for researchers like me who have
started to use Asterisk as a tool for various experiments.

< Supervisory frame:
< SAPI: 00  C/R: 0 EA: 0
<  TEI: 000        EA: 1
< Zero: 0     S: 0 01: 1  [ RR (receive ready) ]
< N(R): 076 P/F: 1
< 0 bytes of data
-- ACKing all packets from 75 to (but not including) 76
-- Since there was nothing left, stopping T200 counter
-- Stopping T203 counter since we got an ACK
-- Nothing left, starting T203 counter
-- Got RR response to our frame
-- Restarting T203 counter

Thanks a lot !