[asterisk-dev] latex doc files

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Sat May 19 14:18:08 MST 2007

Dylan VanHerpen wrote:
> Then how about lout:

I don't really care what format we use.  My goal was to jump start an effort to
convert the documentation bits that we have into something a little bit more
organized and into something that we could turn into multiple formats including
PDF and HTML.

I used LaTeX because I had experience with it.  If someone else would like to do
the work to convert it to another format and demonstrate the benefit for doing
so, then by all means, feel free.  I will support anyone interested in improving
documentation.

--
Russell Bryant
Software Engineer