[asterisk-dev] latex doc files

Dylan VanHerpen packetbell at gmail.com
Sat May 19 09:47:13 MST 2007

Then how about lout:

http://lout.sourceforge.net

Here is a list of Lout features:

    * High-quality typesetting
    * Comes with predefined styles for books, technical reports, etc
    * Supports tables, diagrams
    * Automatic table of content, index, glossary, etc
    * Extensible and customisable language
    * Supports many languages (i18n)
    * Small (2 Mb)
    * Mature (Lout was created in the 90s)

To get a better idea, browse the user guide (PDF):
http://www.it.usyd.edu.au/~jeff/loutuser.ps

Check out chapter 9. With Lout it is very easy to create flowcharts,
syntax diagrams, trees, labels, etc.

Regards,

Dylan.