[asterisk-dev] Inband DTMF fixed in 1.4 but not 1.2 (bug 8944)

YojiTakeuchi info at yogicomm.co.jp
Fri May 18 23:04:38 MST 2007

Hi Joshua-san,

I have the following problem.
Does it have something to do with your discussing problem?

(My Problem)
The DTMF signal won`t go through from an Analog telephone (TDM400P)
to a GarndStream IP-hard phone.   However, the signal is properly
heard in the opposite direction.

The dialpad numbers are properly recognized on TDM400P but there is
a DTMF sending problem while sending it to IP phone side.

I appreaciate your help.

Yoji Takeuchi (Japan)