[asterisk-dev] possible lack of CDR data recorded after an attended transfer (atxfer)

Caio Begotti caio at ueberalles.net
Fri May 18 05:52:10 MST 2007

On 16/05/2007, at 17:17, Caio Begotti wrote:
> There are 3 calls in there (all of them had an atxfer), each one
> starting with a empty src and clid and always ending to a "s" dst
> although the dstchannel is different and contains the real
> destination. My userfields are custom, they doesn't mean anything.
>
> Is this CDR behavior normal for attended transfer?

Replying to myself, yeah I know, sorry. According to this message
(and the whole thread as well), seems that this behavior have been
confirmed by some other people. Murf, do you think it's the very same
case? Any idea? :-)

Ref: <http://www.mail-archive.com/asterisk-users@lists.digium.com/
msg179509.html>

--