[asterisk-dev] [patch] "fixing" the saying of queue holdtime (for minutes and seconds)

Philipp Kempgen philipp.kempgen at amooma.de
Mon May 14 12:51:59 MST 2007

Caio Begotti wrote:

> Hi, I've found that when you're waiting in a queue, and has the
> announce options configured, Asterisk only reports the ammount of
> time after 2 minutes of waiting. That's kind of weird, I didn't
> understand why not to say when you're waiting for just "1 minute". It
> becomes a little weird when you set up the round seconds options in
> queues.conf and gets something like "less than 2 minutes, 37 seconds".

I had the impression that there was something wrong with the
calculation, just didn't have the time to look into this
deeply and write a patch.
So the only thing I reported was this trivial issue:
http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=9514

qwell fixed it about 1 or 2 hours ago and even added 20 as a
valid value for announce-round-seconds which I forgot. (Thanks!)

  Philipp

--
amooma GmbH - Bachstr. 126 - 56566 Neuwied - http://www.amooma.de
     Let's use IT to solve problems and not to create new ones.

Geschäftsführer: Stefan Wintermeyer
Handelsregister: Neuwied B 14998