[asterisk-dev] [patch] "fixing" the saying of queue holdtime (for minutes and seconds)

Caio Begotti caio at ueberalles.net
Mon May 14 09:59:34 MST 2007

Hi, I've found that when you're waiting in a queue, and has the
announce options configured, Asterisk only reports the ammount of
time after 2 minutes of waiting. That's kind of weird, I didn't
understand why not to say when you're waiting for just "1 minute". It
becomes a little weird when you set up the round seconds options in
queues.conf and gets something like "less than 2 minutes, 37 seconds".

I wrote a very simple patch that makes app_queue say all the minutes
and seconds possible, including the singular form for 1 minute or
second. I'm not a programmer at all, I just used some copy and paste
then I tested it in my lab this morning. Could someone please review
it and tell me if it's plain wrong or something? I'd like to file a
bug for it but maybe the code is nonsense anyway and I just didn't
figure out that.

The patch for review: <http://pastebin.ca/487747>

Cheers!

--