[asterisk-dev] configuring imap enabled voicemail from shell

Luke McKee hojuruku at gmail.com
Wed May 9 01:53:10 MST 2007

Kevin,

In this thread the award goes to you for the best suggestion. The devs do
all the real work, and the distributions just test and package it ;)

It's nice to see that everyone is taking their own way to integrate the
build of asterisk into their distribution. Lateral thinking is alive and
kicking.

I'll go with your approach because it allows upstream (which gentoo is a big
fan of using as much as possible of) to control the makeopts.file and then
the ebuild maintainer can just inject a little more.

Thanks for your help.

Cheers,

Luke McKee
Lintel Systems