[asterisk-dev] New version incompatible with my source

C. Savinovich c.savinovich at itntelecom.com
Mon May 7 11:47:09 MST 2007

  Up to version 1.2.13 I had no imcompatibility problems with the source
files I compiled some time ago....  After that version, I receive this
message:

WARNING WARNING WARNING

 Your Asterisk modules directory, located at
 /usr/lib/asterisk/modules
 contains modules that were not installed by this
 version of Asterisk. Please ensure that these
 modules are compatible with this version before
 attempting to run Asterisk.

    app_prepaid_auth_cid.so
    app_prepaid_auth_pin.so
    app_prepaid_call.so
    chan_h323.so
    codec_g723_1.so
    codec

    Can anyone please provide me with pointers as to what should I do those
source files so that it can become fully compatible?
Greatly appreciated

C. Savinovich