[asterisk-dev] Manager changing to version 1.1

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Fri May 4 12:15:02 MST 2007

----- "Olle E Johansson" <olle at voop.com> wrote:
> I got no protests, so my conclusion is that you all are OK with
> changing the manager version to 1.1
> and implementing these changes to existing commands in svn trunk
> only. Current 1.2 and 1.4 releases
> will not change.

Thanks a lot for the cleanups.  I'm sure it will be much appreciated by the users of the manager interface.

Regarding the version reported when you first connect, I think that we should just switch the "1.0" to report ASTERISK_VERSION, or maybe just "1.6" in trunk, and whatever the major version is in the future.  However, I'm not going to argue too hard either way, since I'd rather hear the opinions from the people that write manager applications.

--
Russell Bryant
Software Engineer