[asterisk-dev] Beginner question - Opening project in kdevelop

Thiago Paiva Flores tloginbh at yahoo.com.br
Wed May 2 11:12:10 MST 2007

Once again I'd like to say thanks to everyone in here
for the support. I'm trying out many possibilities and
I dont want to go in and defend one way or other to
start developing (IDE/CLI/what ever...). I'm just
trying to find the easiest way to begin developing
inside a big projects like Asterisk. I'm pretty sure
that both ways are very efective, but I think that if
I start developing inside VI it's going to take a
little longer for me to learn just how to use the
editor in a efective way and only them put my
attention in the project it self. But since I'm just
starting now, I dont known if thats true and this is
just what I'm trying to find out.
Again, thanks to everyone here for the big support I'm
getting.

Thiago