[asterisk-dev] Terminator for Asterisk's answer

Sean Bright sean.bright at gmail.com
Wed May 2 07:24:53 MST 2007

For future questions of this type, you should ask on the asterisk-users
mailing list, but:

  http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+manager+API

Reading the section titled "Protocol Behavior" (specifically the last bullet
point) gives:

  "CRLF is used to delimit each line and a blank line (two CRLF in a row)
indicates the end of the command which Asterisk is now expected to process."

This works the other way as well - Asterisk will include two CRLFs at the
end of each packet that it sends you.

Good luck,
Sean