[asterisk-dev] M9645: provide zaptel master timing to spans

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Wed May 2 07:21:14 MST 2007

On Wednesday 02 May 2007 10:01 am, Tzafrir Cohen wrote:
> What do you think about such an interface? Useful?
> Now that I think about it, that code is called near the end of the
> relevant part of zt_recieve . Calling it a bit earlier may have given
> the called spans a slightly cleaner spans (e.g: independent on the
> number of pseudo channels).

I'd written about this a few years ago, wherein you had multiple cards in a
system and only the first detected card would have its physical interrupt
unmasked.  Essentially you could put four quadspan cards in and have a single
1ms interrupt service all spans.

What do you think of expanding the patch to disable interrupts on subsequent
cards?

-A.