[asterisk-dev] configuring imap enabled voicemail from shell

Sergey Okhapkin sos at sokhapkin.dyndns.org
Wed May 2 04:04:27 MST 2007

In my 1.4.X asterisk ebuilds I do it in a kludge way:

        einfo "Building menuselect.makeopts..."
        make menuselect.makeopts || die "Make failed"

        use imap && \
                sed -i
s/MENUSELECT_OPTS_app_voicemail=/MENUSELECT_OPTS_app_voicemail=IMAP_STORAGE/
menuselect.makeopts

        einfo "Building Asterisk..."
        emake || die "Make failed"

Also I have configure patch which looks for c-client in gentoo installation
location.